Review of NYSED Education Programs
It is critical that all agencies and schools look to retain and maximize the current revenue available to the school or agency. Our firm is available to assist with the review of any proposed reconciliation rate in accordance with the 15-day NYSED policy to comment before finalization. This review can aid in identifying errors or help with filing requests for reinstatement of any proposed disallowance. This can also include representation and meetings with the NYS Education Department.
This can also include (not all inclusive):
- Budgeting and monitoring programs to avoid desk audit tuition rate disallowances
- Consultation on new program development/budgeting
- Development of cost allocation methodologies in compliance with the Reimbursable Cost Manual
- Review of fiscal impacts through proposed rate methodologies
- Preparing and/or navigating the NYS Comptroller audits